[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-web] news release and social media translations
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:25:50 +0200
Hi all,
We are getting close to the release of Leap, but there are still a few
things we need help with.

There are two items that can really help us expand the awareness of
#openSUSELeap.

The media release that is planned to go out with the release can help us
publicize the release of #openSUSELeap in many different languages. Please
consider translating it and contacting your local news to publish a story
regarding Leap.
The link can be found at
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1 Languages are on
the left side. Please update that to 42.1 If you language is not there,
please feel free to translate it and send me a wiki link.
Already into it:
https://el.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1
Hope to finish it by tommorow.

Additionally, we would like help translating and publishing the social media
messages at https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

Those who have already translated the release and social media plan, thank
you for your efforts and contributions.

Have a great day.

v/r
Doug

If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not
doing anything very innovative.
me I am not I