Re: [opensuse-translation] opensuse-landing-page.pot
Am 28.10.2015 um 16:47 schrieb Karl Ove Hufthammer:

I see that in trunk the file opensuse-org.pot has been deleted, but the
corresponding translations (.po files) have not. Should they also be
deleted?

I didn't dare to delete them as I have no idea if the strings are lost
or not. But the po files itself are useless, yes.

Greetings, Stephan