Re: [opensuse-translation] How to translate patterns in YaST software manager?
On 28.10.2015 12:18, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-10-28 10:51, Alexander Melentev wrote:

I think there is a conflict with upstream translations, I don't
remember for sure.
Carlos, can you please remember when this has happened? I mean,
when have you committed fully translated files. I'm not asking for
revision number, but at least a rough estimation of date to narrow
my search. Then I'll try to resurrect them and also push to Leap.

Several years ago. From my local copy of the translation svn tree, I
think it is earlier than 10.3, in year 2008.

I think the file was then named "update-desktop-files.es.po", in lcn.
I see that in 2007 it was fully translated, but had "only" 6838

If your aim is to generate useless mailing list traffic: great job!

If not: what have the desktop-files to do with the topic? Care to explain?

Greetings, Stephan