Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE Leap 42.1 news release
On 10/27/2015 12:10 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 10/26/2015 04:03 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-10-26 14:00, Douglas DeMaio wrote:
Hi all, Please consider translating the following article, which
will be released on Nov. 4 for the release of openSUSE Leap 42.1 -
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1

Please, where is the .pot file?

Release announcements has always been translated directly on the wiki.
At least, since I have been involved in the release process (openSUSE 12.3).

I have never seen pot files used for wiki content.

Yes, it's about translating wiki page, do not need .pot at all.

@Doug btw the others languages linking block need to clone as well, translators once finished the translation they can update the link afterward then, otherwise you will hard to track what translation was done, so I added it back[1].

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Archive:Release_announcement_42.1&diff=72640&oldid=72635

Regards,
Max