Re: [opensuse-translation] How to translate patterns in YaST software manager?
On 26.10.2015 15:59, Alexander Melentev wrote:

did I get you right that lcn/50-pot/patterns.pot and corresponding
*.po files are useless at least for trunk and 13.2? If yes, why are
they still there? Does it make sense to drop them?
They are not useless as they contain valid translations - to be moved to
the packages PO files.

Are we (community translators) expected to translate also this leap branch?

Only if you want translated package summary and descriptions (including
patterns).

Greetings, Stephan