Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE Leap 42.1 news release

On 2015-10-26 16:20, Douglas DeMaio wrote:
Quoting "Carlos E. R." <>:

Hi Ancorg,
How did you go about this last year for the release with translations?
It looks like all the translations are on the wiki -
https://news.opensuse.org/2014/11/04/opensuse-13-2-green-light-to-freedom/

Did you create a .pot file for translating the release? If so, where do
you put it. I wouldn't think the wiki has one. Any insight would be
helpful. Thanks
v/r

I found it on 13.2, I think:

/home/cer/Projects/babel/SuSE/branches/openSUSE-13_2-Branch/lcn/50-pot/opensuse-org.pot

Or perhaps "opensuse-landing-page.pot".

As Kulow has created a leap branch, for "packages", I would suggest placing
it there, but under "lcn", of course.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2015-01/msg00001.html

But there was recent talk about it:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2015-09/msg00000.html

I'm unsure if we are talking of the same file, though?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

Last year we translated it on the wiki page. At least in Greek.
Thanks

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.