Re: [opensuse-translation] How to translate patterns in YaST software manager?
Am 24.10.2015 um 17:04 schrieb Martin Schlander:
Lørdag den 24. oktober 2015 08:59:28 skrev opensuse.lietuviu.kalba:
How to translate patterns in YaST software manager?
See image in https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/attachment.cgi?id=652120

Translate the file "Patterns.[lang].po" in the LCN section of translations.

E.g. for DA:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/da/po/patterns.da.po

That's incorrect - patterns are packages since 13.2 and should be
translated in the packages branch. I created a leap branch just for them

Greetings, Stephan
Dear Stephan,
did I get you right that lcn/50-pot/patterns.pot and corresponding
*.po files are useless at least for trunk and 13.2? If yes, why are
they still there? Does it make sense to drop them?
Are we (community translators) expected to translate also this leap branch?

--
Regards, Minton.