On 19 October 2015 at 18:18, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In fact, if my translations are going to end up in SLES, we have a
problem. And not only me, other translators have said so, in this mail
list; some very recently.

Carlos, you realise your translations are contributed to an OPEN
Project correct?

The clue is in the name.. openSUSE

Lets for example take the yast translations from 13.2

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:13.2/yast2-trans/yast2-trans.spec?expand=1

They are shipped under the GPL-2.0+ licence

By definition, those translations can end up pretty much _ANYWHERE_ as
long as end users retain the freedoms to run, study, share (copy) and
modify the software

As SLES is also distributed under the GPL, they're fully within their
rights, under the licence which your translations are distributed
under, to use your translations.

If you don't like that, then don't contribute your translations to an
open project which distributes it's code and translations under the
GPL or GPL compatible licences..