"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 2015-10-19 13:11, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

SLE and openSUSE may translate the same string differently.

Yes, but this has to stop--the sooner, the better ;) You
should talk to each other.

What do you mean, about SLE and openSUSE different translations?
What do you propose? :-?

Bugzilla, or mail directly.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. What do you want reported in Bugzilla?

Which strings are translated differently.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5