Re: [opensuse-translation] slideshow.pot outdated
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:53:53 +0200
On 18 October 2015 at 17:50, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Then after a few months, Tumbleweed and Leap will diverge, and every
month more. We need a separate branch for Leap because if it doesn't
exist we can't handle any bugzilla after release.

Yes, but the next Leap release (42.2, a year from now, maybe sooner)
will be built the same way, pulling from Tumbleweed and SLE.. are you
really expecting to be pushing out translations little by little over
the next months?

I would imagine something like translations is pretty much something
you want done before anyone puts in a DVD, because if the install
isn't properly translated..what does the rest matter if they cant
figure out how to install it?