Re: [opensuse-translation] slideshow.pot outdated
On 18/10/2015 16:11, Richard Brown wrote:

There is probably no trunk for Leap because there are no independent
packages for Leap - everything either comes from SLE, or Tumbleweed

No. Trunk, in the translator team parlance, means "factory". There can be no trunk for Leap or any other release. Each release has its own branch, named after the release: 11.4, 12.3, 13.1, 13.2, trunk...

Possible hacks are to use trunk for leap temporarily, as you suggest, but this can confuse things a lot, or to create a Leap branch on our svn. Yes, I can probably do that, but I can't populate it with the right files.

--
Saludos/Cheers,

Carlos E.R. (Minas-Morgul - W10)