Tirsdag den 13. oktober 2015 18:51:57 skrev Karl Ove Hufthammer:
BTW, how are branches handled in Weblate? A given application may exist
in various branches, at least a stable release (SLES 12) and a trunk
release, but possibly other releases too (I see openSUSE 13.2 still
receives updates, any maybe string updates too). The different versions
have different sets of strings that need to be translated.

I was told on IRC that weblate does support branches, but currently there are
none, because SLE12sp1/Leap and Tumbleweed are pretty much all in sync
currently.

Wonder if weblate will merge the different branches automatically, if the
translator translates strings in one branch, which are valid for all the
branches.