  • From: jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:14:47 +0200
From my point of view, the problem here is a communication problem. Things
developed "secretly" (à la TTIP) without first asking and discussing the
subject with the involved parts for the benefit of all. We are a
community,
aren't we? So transparency and communication are fundamental pillars.

While I wholeheartedly agree that the communication about Weblate
could have been handled better, I think it's a stretch to go as far as
a comparison to TTIP

Hi.

It seems that I forgot adding a smiley after "à la TTIP". This is the kind of
things that happen when you can't see the person(s) you're talking to. Sorry
for the misunderstanding, I didn't really mean to compare Weblate with the
TTIP.

Greetings.