Op dinsdag 13 oktober 2015 10:51:45 schreef Efstathios Iosifidis:
By the way, the process description is the ideal one.
I want to add 2 more parameters.
1. Merging po file with pot file that has changed is something that a
translator don't know how to do it.

Maybe not the translator, but definitely the coordinator should be able to do
that. A rather small script is of much help.

2. For quality translations, the file should pass a review before
submit to the system. Unfortunately, that's not something we usually
do and maybe some translations aren't as good as we expect.

That's the ideal, but we do not live in an ideal world. So lets try it, but
don't complain, just notify the translator.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf