  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:05:48 +0200
On 2015-10-12 18:14, Martin Schlander wrote:

[...]

Notice the important detail: the translator works on finished versions
of the code, not on transient versions - which is why Factory can not
be translated.

That's only one possible approach and I totally respect translators that
only want to work on releases. But it's also possible to have
translators that want to translate (or adapt) new strings as soon as
they appear (or are modified). Strings actually change very little
during the development process since developers are not rephrasing the
application messages every other day.

So in my opinion, Tumbleweed can be translated.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH