  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:20:57 +0200
Am Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 18:27:45 schrieb Tomáš Chvátal:
Dne Po 12. října 2015 18:22:49, Martin Schlander napsal(a):
Mandag den 12. oktober 2015 17:07:13 skrev Stanislav Brabec:
Once the translations matches defined criteria (reached 100%, 2 hours
since last chage), file from the cache goes to the local instance of
GIT.

That's a pretty harsh criteria ;-)

Normally something like 70-75% completeness is required for translations
be shipped (if any criteria at all).

2 hours of no activity OR 100% completion. Not and ;-)

We might put there some limit like at least 50% to ensure we don't ship yast
with one zulu translation or something similar later on tho :)

That seems reasonable to me, but I'm a little bit concerned that these details
get lost in the general discussion.

I know that the beta has not started yet, but have you thought about how to
discuss/fixate these details? Is there a wiki-style page for discussions or
should this be done via an issue tracking software?

--
Kind Regards,
Michael