Hello,

Often I translate at a remote isolated place without Internet, or very
limited, so using a webtool for doing the actual translation is out of
the question.

I have looked at Weblate and it appears that one can download and upload .po files so we're not forced to use the web interface for actual translation.

However, I don't know if it's possible to download/upload/sync files with command line. I suppose so; after all, as Vojtěch says, it's just git behind.

I'm going to read the manual a bit… https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/

Waiting for more information though :)

Regards

--