Den 10. okt. 2015 15:22, Alexander Melentev skreiv:
P.S. I don't buy using git for translations. We had a single repo
where we could work on all the files at once. If everything will
migrate to git then every translator wishing to work on all the files
will need to host 150+ individual repos. I can't imagine how this can
be more convinient than what we have now.

The choice of version control system is independent of whether the files are collected in one place or scattered over different places (folders or repos). I agree that the translation files should be collected in one place, but have no strong feelings on whether this should be based on Git, SVN or a different system (though I prefer SVN, for its simplicity).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer