Re: [opensuse-translation] Steps for creating Spanish variants?
On 2015-09-10 22:58, Javier Llorente wrote:

That said, I think that "es" is going to end up being "neutral"
Latin American Spanish, since I don't think that many European
Spanish translators would translate the distribution into "neutral
Spanish" having their own variant, Castilian Spanish.
"International Spanish" is a better choice for "es", isn't it?

I would contribute to the "es", neutral, variant.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)