Re: [opensuse-translation] Process for Translating for landing page (the old one / current one)
On 09/03/2015 05:31 AM, Manu Gupta wrote:
Hi,

The current landing page is capable of taking translations from the
server (so it seems after running the scripts).
However, I am not sure how do I upload the english po file on the
server. Is there a how-to, with the location of server?

I am attaching the po file here (which is in English), which should be
uploaded to https://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/en_US/po/

After reading this
(https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_guide#SVN_Structure) ,
it seems like I will need an account. Unfortunately, I do not intend
to become a full time translator. Can anyone help in checking this one
in and help us getting translated.

The correct file (lcn/50-pot/opensuse-org.pot) is already uploaded. So
translators, please go for it!

I will probably merge back the available translations and deploy this
Friday.

Thanks all.