Re: [opensuse-translation] Steps for creating Spanish variants?
  • From: Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 23:48:04 +0300
Den 04. sep. 2015 21:59, Javier Llorente skreiv:

The Spanish translation team has decided* to split the translations
into two variants:

- - Castilian Spanish: es_ES (decided). I think we could start with this
one.
- - Latin American Spanish: es_LAT or a specific one, such es_AR (to be
decided by them).
The only action that makes sense now is renaming current "es" to
"es_ES" just to stress out this is for metropolian Spanish. If any
other volunteer for specific region will show up later, then another
folder should be created with proper locale name.

--
Regards, Minton.