Re: [opensuse-translation] Process for Translating for landing page (the old one / current one)
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:11:14 +0200
Hi,

Le 03/09/2015 05:31, Manu Gupta a écrit :
Hi,

The current landing page is capable of taking translations from the
server (so it seems after running the scripts).
However, I am not sure how do I upload the english po file on the
server. Is there a how-to, with the location of server?

I am attaching the po file here (which is in English), which should be
uploaded to https://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/en_US/po/

No to lcn/50-pot/ folder since it is a POT file, not a PO file.

After reading this
(https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_guide#SVN_Structure) ,
it seems like I will need an account. Unfortunately, I do not intend
to become a full time translator. Can anyone help in checking this one
in and help us getting translated.

Thank you!!!

It seems you did not push your changes to GIT repo :
https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page

This is the first thing to do. Then we will push POT file to SVN and pull back
translated PO files to GIT repo and translated HTML pages generated.

Guillaume