[opensuse-translation] Process for Translating for landing page (the old one / current one)
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:18:11 -0400
Hi

I am one of the volunteers for the openSUSE.Asia team, and we are
trying to get some text on the landing page about openSUSE.Asia
Summit to spread the word.

I have no experience related to translation, so can anyone help me in
walking through the process of translation for the landing page. We
have the original string in English, so where can we request the
strings to be translated.

Thank you for your patience!!!!

--
Regards