Re: [opensuse-translation] landing page translation
Douglas DeMaio <Douglas.DeMaio@xxxxxxx> writes:

I hope your day is going well. We are at the point with the new openSUSE
landing page where we can move forward with translations. I want to
thank Cynthia and Zvezdana for their hard work and dedication in
developing this page, which you can find here -
http://cyntss.github.io/opensuse-landing-page/#

Thus far, additionally 11 languages are done (I'll attach the json
files). I only include those languages that have a coverage of more
than 50%.

In case you need a translation update, please provide a proper English
json template file. Instead of the Spnish translations, we need a file
with English strings. In json, the part before ":" seems to be a
keyword or an ID, and the string after ":" is the translation or the
original string. I'll also attach the English template file that I
created from your Spanish variant.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany