Re: [opensuse-translation] landing page translation
On 15/07/15 19:05, David wrote:
Hi,
Po file already translated for ca!

The same of "it".

Best,
Andrea

Thanks a lot for making it easy!
Regards,
David Medina

El dc 15 de 07 de 2015 a les 10:51 +0200, en/na Karl Eichwalder va
escriure:
Douglas DeMaio <Douglas.DeMaio@xxxxxxx> writes:

Hi Karl,

Since that's my name, too -- I took action ;)

What's your recommendation going forward?

From the en.json, I created opensuse-landing-page.pot and checked it
into the SVN. (for the moment, I did this with Emacs keyboard macros.)

I also created initial language files (.po).

Once translations are done, we probably must convert the .LL.po files to
the .json files.

If someone could write the needed scripts for this workflow (or
recommend tested tools), it would be great.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany