Re: [opensuse-translation] landing page translation
On 07/14/2015 01:57 PM, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:

Hi all,
I hope your day is going well. We are at the point with the new openSUSE
landing page where we can move forward with translations. I want to thank
Cynthia and Zvezdana for their hard work and dedication in developing
this
page, which you can find here -
http://cyntss.github.io/opensuse-landing-page/#

Currently we have the page in English and Spanish. Changing the language
can
be found at the bottom right of the landing page.

Please help us translate the information on the page so that we can bring
openSUSE and FOSS to people throughout the world. We would greatly
appreciate any assistance you can provide in translating the new landing
page.

You can contribute to the translation of this page by viewing
https://github.com/cyntss/opensuse-landing-page#contribute

Above this, Cynthia wrote the reasoning behind the development.

We would like to go live with this by July 31, so please provide your
translation contributions by July 25.

--
Respectfully,
Douglas DeMaio

Hi,

Whatabout converting the content to be translated into .po files and
put it in our translation server. This will reduce the barrier for who
want to contribute with translations. No need to learn how to use git,
pyhton (to test it), edit txt files and maybe mess something, etc

Just like we did for translating the download page
(http://software.opensuse.org/)

Regards,

Luiz

PS:I love this new page!

Hi Luiz,
I understand, but json is what we have. Learning it should be fairly easy
and it's explained in the last 4 paragraphs.

--
Respectfully,
Douglas DeMaio

Hi,

In the description its said the we have to fork the repository, do the
changes and then what? How to submit it back to the original
repository?

And what happens if the content of the page change next month, for example?

Regards,

Luiz