Re: [opensuse-translation] Leap
Onsdag den 8. juli 2015 06:19:42 skrev Carlos E. R.:
Are we getting a "Leap" branch? How do we handle it?

I guess we should be looking for a SLE12sp1 branch, if we want to translate
"Leap".

Though of course "Leap" will hopefully have significantly more and newer
desktop files than SLE12. And there's a big questionmark about what to do for
the languages which are translated for SLE by paid translators.

Afaik DA is not supported in SLE anymore, so I don't need to worry about that.