Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem updating translations from svn server SOLVED
Op vrijdag 5 juni 2015 10:44:18 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
On my desktop and laptop I have svn folders which I regularly update using:
"svn up <folder>". On my desktop I get returned:

Updating '<folder>':
svn: E000013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://<userid>@svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/trunk/lcn/nl/p
o' svn: E000013: Error running context: Permission denied

When I do the same thing on my laptop it succeeds.

The content of ~/.subversion/ on both systems is the same.

Problem solved. Apparently my desktop only tried to connect via IPv6, which
was down. Now it is up again and it works.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf