Re: [opensuse-translation] New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:59:30 +0100
On 02/14/2015 02:32 PM, Ferdinand Galko wrote:
Slovak language finished.

But I noticed that Slovak is not between supported languages.

I had removed it because it was heavily outdated (no announcement of the
13.2 release, for example).

Can you please add it there?

It's back now.

I also uploaded/updated the translations for cs, da, de and zh.

Cheers.

It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
call for collaboration for oSC'15.

I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
can get some translations before publishing the changes.

Thanks in advance.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH