Re: [opensuse-translation] How to merge files?
  • From: Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:22:31 +0200
Hello Ferdinand,

Yesterday I did the same thing. It works as you described.

/S

Hello,

So I finally managed to solve it myself.

Example is for
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/sk/po/installation.sk.po

1. Downloaded installation.pot template from
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/50-pot/
2. Merged installation.pot with installation.sk.po in Lokalize and the
final file saved like installation.sk.po
3. Made a commit of installation.sk.po

Ferdinand

Hello Stathis,

Did you already resolve successfully your problem?

I recently started working on Slovak language and I also have some
files marked for merge (1 in yast, 5 in lcn).

Best regards

Ferdinand

http://www.iosifidis.gr http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.