Re: [opensuse-translation] New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

And before vertaal I don't remember having to update my .po files by
hand, I remember keichwa doing these for all languages. We can see
this looking who is the last commiter on many files:

https://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/pt_BR/po/

In the past I merged more often. In theory, everyone can do it on his
own using one of the merge scripts.

I think these scripts still work, but often they are overkill these
days.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany