Re: [opensuse-translation] New announcement to translate in www.opensuse.org
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:36:22 -0200
pt_BR done!

You could update all the .po files not leave this job to the translators :)

zh_TW done.

On 01/20/2015 12:37 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
It has been decided to update the project's landing page including a
call for collaboration for oSC'15.

I have just updated opensuse-org.pot in the svn. It would be nice if we
can get some translations before publishing the changes.

I deployed the change today with the contributed translations for ca,
de, es, fr, ja, nl, ru, and uk. Thanks all.

A page reload could be needed to see the changes.

I hope we will have translations for the missing languages (cs, el, it,
pt_BR, zh_CN and zh_TW) soon. If you contribute one of those (or any
other I'm overlooking), please ping me so I don't forget to deploy the
translation in the server.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa