Re: [opensuse-translation] Vertaal
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Le 22/01/2015 14:24, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

On 2015-01-22 12:23, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Maybe is enough to open a ticket for the sysadmins team by sending
a mail to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx. But maybe it's better to open the
discussion first at opensuse-project, specially since there was
already some discussion about tools for coordinating translations
in the past.
But they (admin) are very slow. I opened a ticked, on another issue,
by the end of November, after being told to do so on the project list,
and I only got an automated response. No activity, no comments. On
other occasion I reported a server down, and got a response a week or
two later, after the server had been brought up. The person that
responded complained that he learned about the server failure by
chance, not because of my report.

Maybe Karl could help us here to accelerate things?

I think it is the right approach to ask admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx first and to
start a discussion on the opensuse-project ML (where I'm not subscribed
right now). If this will not succeed within the next two weeks, say,
then we can try something different.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany