Re: [opensuse-translation] How to merge files?
On 2015-01-21 18:04, Efstathios Iosifidis wrote:
Hello my friends,

I would like to ask you how to merge files.
Example:
There are 2 files here
https://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/el/lcn/index.php

There are a lot of files there. I don't understand what you want to do.

The typical operation is to merge the original messages, in English, the
.pot file, with the currently translated file, the .po file, in order to
add new strings that the developers created (in the .pot file)

This I do this way:

msgmerge --previous --no-wrap --force-po -U $POFILE $POTFILE

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >