Re: [opensuse-translation] How to get an Ukrainian version of www.opensuse.org
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 07:22:10 +0100
On 11/05/2014 08:15 PM, Андрій Бандура wrote:
Hi,
Last two months I finished to work on the translation of OpenSUSE to
Ukrainian.
Now this language is fully translated (webyast, yast, lcn). But some
web-sites of OpenSUSE have Ukrainian version
(http://software.opensuse.org/132/uk)
and some web-sites of OpenSUSE haven't Ukrainian version
(http://www.opensuse.org)
However, http://www.opensuse.org/ is a main page of OpenSUSE.
Thus, I have a question: how to add an Ukrainian translation on
http://www.opensuse.org?

Could someone help me with this?

In deployed www.o.o (you may need to force a full reload to see the
changes) => added uk, updated ca, cs and pt-br
and software.o.o => updated ca, cs, lt, pt_BR and uk

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH