Re: [opensuse-translation] Call for translation: Social media launch plan
Hi list,

We only have 6 days to go for openSUSE 13.2 release, this time we also
prepared social media launch plan[1], the idea about this plan can found at
the same page! Again, we're looking for your help to translate promotional
messages to your favorite language. If you would like to give a help then
please translating the messages base on the English one[2], there is already
have few tables created for different languages, please feel free create one
if you can not found your languages in the list.

Hello Max,

Greek language--> check!
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan#Greek

Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.