Re: [opensuse-translation] Add Esperanto to OpenSuse

On 2014-10-26 14:08, Manuel Enkidu wrote:
Hi!

My name is Manuel Ortega. I has been working from several years on
the translation of Ubuntu distribution to Esperanto. New from a few
month I has started to use OpenSuse as default distribution for my
professional and personal use.

Welcome!

I don't know esperanto, but I do have a certain liking for the idea.
My uncle belonged to the group.

In order to learn about us, you can download this mail list archive
from here:

<http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/>

using the "compressed mbox" link for each month. You expand the file
with gunzip, and then you can use them directly with Thunderbird, with
a trick:

Create a local folder, with a subfolder, to force it create
a directory for the folder. Name doesn't matter yet. Locate
that directory. Copy all the mboxes there, and create with
touch corresponding "mboxfilename.msf". Just empty indexes.
Restart thunderbird, and it should see them all.

Maybe Th. has now an import feature, I have not tried. This trick
works since the original Netscape.

My svn.opensuse.org account name: I don't have it already. In the
wiki I read that I have to contact the translation coordinators.
But which one?

- From the mail archive you can find posts with the instructions: