[opensuse-translation] Add Esperanto to OpenSuse
Hi!

My name is Manuel Ortega. I has been working from several years on the translation of Ubuntu distribution to Esperanto. New from a few month I has started to use OpenSuse as default distribution for my professional and personal use.

I saw that does not exit Localization team for Esperanto in the OpenSuse community. I really would love to
help making the translation of OpenSuse to Esperanto. And I know that in the feature other Esperanto speakers would contribute.

Here i put the informotation you asked for:

New language name: Esperanto

the ISO 639-1 is eo

My full name: Manuel Ortega

My svn.opensuse.org account name: I don't have it already. In the wiki I read that I have to contact the translation coordinators. But which one? Do I choose one from any translation team? My OpenSuse user is Kameleono. This user is that I use for the wiki.

your contact mail address: manuel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Waiting for your comments and and help.

Best regards,
Manuel Ortega