Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation to persian
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:18:04 +0200
Hi Mohammad Rezaei Seresht,

On Thursday 10 April 2014 13:33:08 Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Yes, just add yourself as the new coordinator on the Web page (it's a
wiki page!), and start with the translation work. Do you need an SVN
account, or do you want to use Vertaal straight away?

I prefer to have a svn account, if it's applicable.

Great :) ATM, I'm away from my SUSE. Can someone please help Mohammad with
creating the encrypted password? Then send it to Daniel, who can provide
the svn account.

Thanks for your offer to help with the translations.
Please use the attached script to create a hash of your password.
The script creates a file with the information I need to create your account.

Please use it like this:
./svn-password opensuse-i18n <your-opensuse-login>

When commiting to the SVN repo please make sure to use httpS:
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/

Thanks.

Ciao,
Daniel