Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation to persian
On April 9, 2014 2:28:42 PM CEST, Mohammad Rezaei Seresht
<Mohammad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday, April 09, 2014 01:30:11 PM Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Mohammad Rezaei Seresht <Mohammad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
As you said this team is not active any more. but i do my best to
active
project again. OpenSuse have many users in iran and translation to
farsi
can help them to use this powerful Linux Operation system more
efficiently.

unfortunately Sina doesn't answer my email and i want to ask, is
there any
way for me to work as new coordinator of this language?

Yes, just add yourself as the new coordinator on the Web page (it's a
wiki page!), and start with the translation work. Do you need an SVN
account, or do you want to use Vertaal straight away?

Thanks Karl

I prefer to have a svn account, if it's applicable.

------
Mohammad Rezaei Seresht

Great :) ATM, I'm away from my SUSE. Can someone please help Mohammad with
creating the encrypted password? Then send it to Daniel, who can provide the
svn account (see cc:). TIA, Daniel!
--
Karl EICHWALDER