Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation to persian
On Wednesday, April 09, 2014 01:30:11 PM Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Mohammad Rezaei Seresht <Mohammad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
As you said this team is not active any more. but i do my best to active
project again. OpenSuse have many users in iran and translation to farsi
can help them to use this powerful Linux Operation system more
efficiently.

unfortunately Sina doesn't answer my email and i want to ask, is there any
way for me to work as new coordinator of this language?

Yes, just add yourself as the new coordinator on the Web page (it's a
wiki page!), and start with the translation work. Do you need an SVN
account, or do you want to use Vertaal straight away?

Thanks Karl

I prefer to have a svn account, if it's applicable.

------
Mohammad Rezaei Seresht