Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation to persian
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:24:17 +0200
Am Dienstag, 8. April 2014, 16:55:49 schrieb Mohammad Rezaei Seresht:
Can you please let me know how can i involve to this team.
Hi Mohammad rezaei Seresht,

I can't give you an official answer, but try sending an email to
saeedi.sina@xxxxxxxxx (I found this address somewhere deep in my SUSE-
Mailinglistarchiv). I can't promise that this is the right Saeedi, but it
seems very likely.

A different question is whether farsi is under active translation, as far as I
can see it the last real translation was done 3 years ago by the user
"barmshory" (mostafa.barmshory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). So it might be that you'd be
the only active translator right now.

--
Kind Regards,