Re: [opensuse-translation] Vertaal migrated?

On 1 de abril de 2014 2:25:24 p.m. GMT-03:00, "Carlos E. R."
<carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I just went to <http://www.vertaal.com.ar/> and found a notice that it
had
been migrated to <http://vertaal.tk>. There has been no notification of

this change?

Yet I could login

The host it's actually the same, we just changed the domain, the .com.ar will
be taken down in the next months, we just wanted to make the change with time.

The https site is not working. Is this a security risk?

It shouldn't be an issue.

The site says this:

++++·············
Looks like you are blocking ads. In order to keep Vertaal running, we
felt
the need to show you some ads, it would be nice if you could disable
your
adblocking for this site. It will be shown only once per page. Also, if

you click on them, it would be great :). Thank you.
·············++-

I do have addblock installed, but I only block specific adds from
specific
sites. The general filter is not active. I wanted to use the report bug

It's not a bug :)

button on the page, but this takes me to github and asks for my ID,
which
I do not have, nor am I going to create.

What I block is
<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js>,
intentionally. Too invasive, sorry. Choose another method.

(it makes pages much slower to load, too. I temporarily disabled it for

the site to check).