[opensuse-translation] Vertaal migrated?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:25:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I just went to <http://www.vertaal.com.ar/> and found a notice that it had been migrated to <http://vertaal.tk>. There has been no notification of this change?

Yet I could login.

The https site is not working. Is this a security risk?

The site says this:

Looks like you are blocking ads. In order to keep Vertaal running, we felt the need to show you some ads, it would be nice if you could disable your adblocking for this site. It will be shown only once per page. Also, if you click on them, it would be great :). Thank you.

I do have addblock installed, but I only block specific adds from specific sites. The general filter is not active. I wanted to use the report bug button on the page, but this takes me to github and asks for my ID, which I do not have, nor am I going to create.

What I block is <http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js>, intentionally. Too invasive, sorry. Choose another method.

(it makes pages much slower to load, too. I temporarily disabled it for the site to check).

- --
Cheers,
List Navigation
Follow Ups