[opensuse-translation] Contribute to the catalan translation
  • From: David Medina <medipas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:37:01 +0100
Hello,

I would like to try to contribute to the catalan translation of
openSUSE. I have already created an account for me at
http://www.vertaal.tk and requested to join the catalan team. I have
even sent a message to the coordinator, Manel Sales. Apart from that I
have registered at BerliOS Developer web site, although I am not sure
if it is completely necessary.

The first I did it on march 8th. On perusing and even downloading some
of the files for the catalan translation at Vertaal, I have seen that
there has not been any translation movement for some long time ago and
maybe there is nobody working on it currently. Another thing is that
the coordinator that appears on the list of localisation teams is not
the same person as in the Vertaal portal. This last one is Jordi
Brugurea i Cortada and there is no link to contact him, as suggested
in the openSuse Localization Guide.

As I am not yet a member of the catalan translation team at Vertaal I
have no permission to upload any translation I could have added, and I
ask if there is really someone active in the team to allow me in.

And at this point I do not know how to proceed.

Thanks for your attention,

David Medina