Re: [opensuse-translation] Activedoc translations (framework)
2013/12/27 Tomáš Bažant <tomik.bazik@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello!

Russian .po files are exported, soon the'll be placed in the repo.

Tomáš Bažant
Thanks, Tomáš.
Would you please tell us something about this activedoc stuff?
How do we report typos in pot files? Is there a corresponding bugzilla
component for activedoc itself? How do you generate those pots and why
POT-Creation-Date for pot files is earlier than POT-Creation-Date in
submitted russian po files? How comes ad-interface is one solid piece
of code causing pot to contain almost 17K lines of text (it is more
than we had in the whole lcn before!), bringing also lines in
Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Farsi as source lines? IMHO,
this one should be re-checked and splitted somehow for more
convenience. Also, Russian wasn't mentioned in the list of languages
with partial translation, but more than 6K records in ad-interface are
already translated. Where are those coming from?