Re: [opensuse-translation] Creating openSUSE-13_1-Branch
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

After preparing another 13.1 release-notes update, I'll now create the
openSUSE-13_1-Branch for, guess, 13.1. Just in case we need to update
translations on 13.1 (ATM, I'm not aware of any such requests).

Done. We now have
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-13_1-Branch
-- Minton, it would be great if you could update
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php accordingly.

Then "trunk" will be open for forthcoming pot file updates (factory
resp. 13.2).

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany