Re: [opensuse-translation] Activedoc translations (framework)
Op maandag 16 december 2013 14:56:57 schreef Karl Eichwalder:
I'm about to add the translation templates and initial translation for
several languages for http://activedoc.opensuse.org/ to our translation
SVN. Tomas sent me these files and ATM, we have 5 partially translated
languages (de, es, fa, hu, and it). Before you want to start with
another language, please contact Tomas first!

These are the files starting with "ad-", and they address the framework
(UI) only. Translating the books (contents) is a different story.

As soon as the templates arrive in the SVN I will start translation to Dutch
(nl).

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf