[opensuse-translation] Self presentation Pablo Gomez
Hallo everybody!

my name is Pablo and I am a German and English translator new member of Spanish
translation team. As an enthusiastic Linux user I would like to return
something of all that good things that the penguin crew  had given freely to me
all these years .

That is why I would be very happy to become an active and cooperative member of
the community and contribute the best I can with my beloved OpenSUSE and the
crew!!

I feel now excited to start and have fun with two of my favorite activities in
life, that is play and translate!

Best Regards!

Pablo Gomez