Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation bugs in 13.1
Op donderdag 21 november 2013 11:19:22 schreef Carlos E. R.:
It is deeper than that. It is not a module that changed names, it is a
new module altogether.

Each single string in the sources has to make a call to get the
translated string instead. That's the hook I refer to. Then a process
is run to collect all those strings for translation, generating the
.pot file. and the rest. All this, I guess, has not been done.

True. The textdomain defined in system-manager is 'services-manager'. So a
file services-manager.pot should be made available in yast.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf